Facial Home Treatment
Facial care: For acne-prone skin or skin with acne.
Tips by the Acne Specialist Dermatologist Dr. Nektarios Logaras for a clear, acne-free skin.
- Face wash morning and evening and after sports,
(the sports clothes must be washed after each use and we must use personal items such as towel, sports mat, etc.)
- Daily hair washing.
- We should always use sunscreen, in the morning, and moisturizing care products morning and night.
- Use products for acne-prone skin, without oils, non-comedogenic as well as a gentle cleanser.
- You have to change the bed linen (sheets, pillowcases) and the face towels twice a week and not to be used by others.
- As much as we want to pop the pimples, we must resist because we increase the risk of leaving scars.
- Medicated creams
The Right Facial Care in steps.
- Makeup. For the correct choice of makeup for those who wish to use, the product label should state one of the following:
- Oil – free
- Won’t clog pores
- Washing (you should always remove makeup)
- Medicated creams
The medicated creams are prescribed, individually by the Dermatologist Dr. N. Logaras, according to the extent of the acne and the skin type.
- They are used in the evening alternately or by diluting with the moisturizer.
- Medicated facial products for acne.
- Facial cleansing products
- The facial cleansing products should have neutral pH.
- Moisturizers should be watery, serums, oil-free.
- Sunscreens should match with the skin color with or without tint, not sting on contact with eyes and should contain SPF 50+.
- It is very important to use sunscreen every day, in the morning before we leave the house because there is the possibility of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and the red inflammatory pimples and the cysts on the face will turn dark.
- The diet should be rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Sugar, alcohol, fatty, fried foods, cow’s milk and smoking are aggravating factors.
- Also, the systematic exercise and the drinking of 1.5-2 liters of water on a daily basis contribute positively.
The Doctor’s experience
Dr. N. Logaras MD
Dermatologist – Venereologist
Laser Dermatologic Surgeon
Graduate of Nottingham and Birmingham Universities of England.
Postgraduate Training on anti-aging treatments of the American Academy of Dermatology at the Miami Convention Center in Miami, USA, and at the International Center of Lutronic, using Laser Systems for Medical and Cosmetic Applications, in Seoul, South Korea.
Dr. N. Logaras is a member of the following Medical Societies.
-Hellenic Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser, attending its congresses since 2010.
-American Academy of Dermatology.
-Hellenic Society of Dermatology & Venereology (HSDV)
-American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
-European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology
19 years of medical experience
Phone No. for Appointment: +302109821431