Athens South – Our Professional Team
Head of Practice in Athens South Clinic
From 2006 until today, he works as an Assistant Doctor, always next to the Dermatologist – Venereologist Dr. Nektarios Logaras. In 2013, in cooperation with Dr. N. Logaras, he founded the Athens South Dermatology – Venereology – Dermatological Surgery Clinic that is based in Alimos, Attica.
Manos Vardakis studied Business Administration at the European Center Corfu Glion School of Switzerland and at the same time at Manchester College. He graduated in 2005.
He continued his studies at IEK ALFA Glyfada, at the Department of Technical Applications of Aesthetics and Cosmetology (2015).
M. Vardakis, worked in Greece and in abroad.
- Edinburgh, UK, Trainee Manager.
- Athens, 2004 Olympic Games, Facilities Manager.
- Athens South, Dermatology Clinic, Head of Practice, Doctor Assistant.
Participation in Congress of Medical Companies (indicative)::
- American Academy of Dermatology.
- EDAE Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Hellenic Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser
- Laser Lutronic (parent company), Seoul, South Korea: training in the Laser application (2018 – International Center of Lutronic, North Korea Seoul, Medical and Cosmetic Applications using Laser Systems).
Has been trained in applications and uses of:
- Ultrasound and Radio Frequencies, Exilis Elite.
- SilkPeel microdermabrasion.
- Lasers Gentle Max Pro , Candela, eCO2 Lutronic.
- Multi-Injection Mesotherapy HYCOOX Multi Suction Injector.
- State-of-the-art imaging systems, FotoFinder, VISIA, and 3D VECTRA H2.