RADIOSURGERY with PELLEVE TECHNOLOGY
Pelleve is a New High Technology for the Production of High Frequency Radio Waves. The energy of High Frequency Radio Waves, as a method of Soft Tissue Incision and Hemostasis in the Skin, is called Radiosurgery. The use of Pelleve Radiosurgery in Dermatologic Surgeries achieves precision in surgeries and reduction of injury to the adjacent tissues and their structure, due to the reduced collateral heat spreading.
How the method works:
- Tissue cells in the Skin absorb energy due to their high water content.
- Intracellular pressure is increased.
- The result is the evaporation of the cells of the skin tissue and their conversion into Steam.
The Clinical Advantages are:
- Faster Healing.
- Less Swelling.
- Reduction of Discomfort and Pain.
- Minimization of the Scars’ Appearance.
- Excellent Aesthetic Result.
With Pelleve we remove:
- Skin tags.
- Seborrheic Hyperkeratosis.
- Sebaceous Adenomas.
Tissue cells in the Skin absorb energy due to their high water content.
Intracellular pressure is increased.
The result is the evaporation of the cells of the skin tissue and their conversion into Steam.
Before & After